Content Licence Agreement
Photographers' Supply Agreement
Welcome to www.pipistock.co.nz (the “Site") which is owned and operated by Stock Zoo Ltd (“pipistock”).
Collection of Information
pipistock (“we” or “us”) may gather the following information about users including you (“you”):
(1) personal information, provided by you at the time of voluntary registration for the services we offer;
(2) personal information, provided by you through any other method (included but not limited to surveys, competitions, purchasing of a content licence, contribution of Content, other correspondence); and
(3) aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems we use, which track traffic to the Site but does not relate to you personally.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
Disclosure of Information
pipistock may disclose:
(1) all information that we gather, including your personal information, to pipistock directors, employees, and contractors;
(2) aggregated tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties such as our advertisers and partners;
(3) your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
(4) your personal information to third parties provided we have your prior authorisation, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you (by way of example only, surveys and contests).
(6) your personal information where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement.
Please be advised that when you voluntarily publish information on our Site, for example photographer profiles or information contained in the media details, other parties may collect and use this information. We cannot control what third parties do with your personal information.
Use of Information
pipistock uses the personal information we collect:
(1) for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details for our registration services;
(2) for authorising and processing credit card transactions which you enter into;
(3) for authorising and processing the payment of earnings to contributing photographers;
(4) to assist in providing the services requested by you;
(5) for general business, correspondence, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including sending newsletters, responding to queries, carrying out direct marketing, market research, competitions and surveys;
(6) to keep the Site relevant and of interest to users e.g. ensuring that you are shown the advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
(7) for analysis in aggregate form (any identifiable characteristics will be removed so that you will remain anonymous);
(8) to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Site, the materials or services, or misconduct related to the Site or services by a user; and
(9) for any other uses that you authorise.
Cookies and Tracking
pipistock may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only provides details of your IP address, PC platform (Windows, NT or Mac), Browser (eg. Microsoft, Netscape or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain (whether you are accessing the site from NZ or elsewhere). We may use the information generated by “cookies” to:
(1) track traffic patterns to and from the Site including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
(2) ensure advertising is relevant and of interest to you and to limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
(3) enable you to enter the Site and use certain member or contributing photographer services without having to log on each time.
pipistock does not control the practices of third parties connected with the Site (by way of example only, advertisers) and to whom you provide personal information whilst using the Site or services. The site may also contain links to other websites which may not follow the same privacy policies as pipistock. pipistock recommends that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
Holding, Correcting and Updating Your Information
The personal information that you provide to pipistock will be collected and held by pipistock or on pipistock’s behalf by such other agent as pipistock may appoint from time to time.
Your personal information is available online for you to view and amend via the Site administration tools. If you are a Member, once you are logged in, please click on “Edit Profile” under “My Account”. If you are a Contributing Photographer, once you are logged in, please click on “Account Profile”.
While pipistock has security measures in place, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. pipistock does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Site. These activities are conducted at your own risk.