HOW TO PURCHASE IMAGES ON pipistock
All images on this website are subject to copyright.
1. Join up
First of all you need to be a pipistock Member to Buy Credits and Download our photos. Joining pipistock is free and fast so Join Up now.
2. Buy Credits
Once you’ve logged in as a Member, purchase some pipistock Credits using your Credit Card or PayPal account (see “Buy Credits” in the main gallery), then use your Credits anytime you want to buy our photos. pipistock downloads start at 1 Credit.
3. Search & Download
Type your search term into the Search space at the top of the screen and hit the “Search” button. Use Advanced Search for more Search options. (If you can’t find what you’re looking for Contact Us at pipistock and we’ll source it for you.)
Once you’ve found the image you want, choose the Content Licence option and file size you’re after – Standard Licence: Small, Medium, Large or XLarge, or an Expanded Licence – and add it to your Shopping Cart. Hit “Check Out” to use your pipistock Credits to purchase it, then hit the Download icon – it’s all yours!
NB: You must be logged in as a pipistock Member to purchase Credits and Download pipistock photos.
We have endeavored to create an easy to search database for our growing collection of images. As you can see there are numerous categories to browse. You can also enter keywords in the search box to narrow your choices. The scope of your search results will be determined by your selection of keywords.
Quick Search - The system uses "Match at least one keyword" for the quick search function. If you input "beautiful sunset" (without the quotes) into the quick search field, then the search function will return results for any media that contain either "beautiful" OR "sunset" in its properties.
The system supports the "AND" and NOT" operands in the quick search function by the use of the plus sign (+) and minus sign (-) respectively in front of the keywords.
If you input "beautiful +sunset" (without the quotes) into the search field, the system will only return results for any media that contain both keywords "beautiful" AND "sunset" in its properties.
If you input "beautiful "sunset" (without the quotes) into the search field, the system will return results for any media that contain the keyword "beautiful", but this media can't contain the keyword "sunset" in its properties.
Note: There must not any spaces between the second keyword and the input operands (+), (-) keywords.
Advanced Search - The advanced search function doesn't use the same algorithms as the Quick Search. It offers options allowing you to choose which operand you want to use for your searches.
There are three options available.
Match at least one keyword
The system will return results for any media that contain either one of the input keywords in its properties.
Match all keywords
The system will only return results for any media that contain all input keywords in its properties.
Match exact phrase
The system will only return results for any media that contains the exact input keyword phrase in its properties.
The Lightbox is YOUR collection of images. You may add up to 30 images to your lightbox. If you wish to purchase an image that is in your lightbox, click on the thumbnail to view the enlarged image. Select the items that you want to purchase and click on the "add to cart" button.
The shopping cart displays your order details, if you wish to delete an image from your order before proceeding to checkout, simply hit the remove link on the right side.
How do Credits work?
Like many other stock photo sites, pipistock operates using Credits. Instead of using cash every time you purchase a photo, you pre-purchase some pipistock Credits using your Credit Card or PayPal account and spend them whenever you want to download an image.
The credit cost of a photo depends on the size of the file you choose. You can also purchase an Expanded Licence which allows for an extended range of uses. The Expanded Licence always includes the largest file size for that image. All pipistock’s images are Royalty-free and exclusive to pipistock.
You will need to login as a pipistock Member to check out your order. If you are new to the site please Join Up now to create a username and password. This information is stored, so that you can return to the site to make future purchases and so that we can review your orders.
You can pay by credit card or using your PayPal account.
This page shows your order history and also allows you to download any instant download orders.
Image File Download Terms
Images are available as digital files which you can download but are subject to our Content Licence Agreement.
You can use pipistock images for all your creative projects – websites, brochures, advertising, marketing, presentations and more. All our photos are royalty-free. Our Standard Content Licence is for one user, non-resale items, and reproduction/print runs of up to 100,000. We also offer an Expanded Content Licence (where available) for even more usage options including multiple users, larger print runs and re-sale items.
The following is a summary of licensed uses. To see a full list of licensed uses and the terms and conditions relating to image use, please read the pipistock Content Licence Agreement in full.
Standard Content Licence:
Expanded Content Licence:
- one individual user;
- reproduction/print runs of up to 100,000;
- editorial purposes (unlimited reproduction/print runs);
- web pages and electronic newsletters;
- décor in your office, lobby, public area, restaurant, or retail store;
- background props in video, film, or television broadcasts;
- print advertising and promotional projects, including business cards, pamphlets, brochures, catalogues, product packaging and panel displays (but not for resale or licence);
- personal, non-commercial use but not for resale, licence or other distribution.
- 20 individual users;
- unlimited reproduction/print runs for non-resale items;
- unlimited reproduction for electronic items for resale e.g. e-greeting or similar cards, electronic templates and screensavers;
- limited reproduction/print runs for hardcopy items for resale e.g. book covers, postcards, greeting cards, posters, calendars, mugs and apparel.
- How can I use pipistock Complimentary Images?
- pipistock provides watermarked Complimentary Images for free download from our website. Complimentary Images may ONLY be used for your internal evaluation purposes such as mock-ups or layouts, to help you decide whether you want to buy a licence for that Content. You cannot use Complimentary Images in any final work product or end work and you do not have any rights to copy, publish or distribute them. It’d also be embarrassing to publish a Complimentary Image with our pipistock watermark emblazoned on it!